View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 01:41 AM   #11
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleshuffle View Post
All right, now this dead thread is up and walking, we may as well feed it some brainz:

I think I know about all the (im)possibilities of doing smallcaps in epub2; but I have never bothered to find out if they have made it any easier in epub3. Have they?
It is format irrelevant I am afraid. All the right tools and possibilities are there for ePUB2. After all, the font-variant small-caps is part of CSS2. However, almost all readers have decided not to add a small-caps variant for their included fonts. So, it is not the format, but the support that is failing.
There are more styling options for ePUB3, but if they are not supported by the manufacturers...
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote