View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 07:22 PM   #27022
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I have a friend who's a marine biologist. Her kids found a slug one day and wanted to make a pet of it, and not one to stifle inquiring biologically-inclined minds, she assented. THAT dang thing lived in a terrarium and grew to be nine (no exaggeration) inches long before it mercifully expired. My friend swears she had no hand in its demise.
Thank you ... I now have a mental image that will haunt my dreams for life ....

9 INCHES!

Making another pot of ginger rooibos to settle my roiling stomach!

Oh heck! I'm going for the single malt early!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote