View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 02:10 PM   #43
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan Moody View Post
That is interesting. It's definitely not in the file they're selling now, nor is All the Names mentioned in the section where copyright information for the individual books is given. It is, however, mentioned in the "Novel Descriptions" section, and in Ursula Le Guin's introduction. (Check the Kindle sample to see what I mean.) Possibly the publisher had to remove All the Names for some reason, and forgot to update the front matter and product description? The Nook sample is identical in this respect, so it seems not to be an Amazon issue.
I pre-ordered when it was announced - it is in my copy from Amazon. No update is showing in my Kindle library (but publishers aren't requires to make an update available to early purchasers). I checked my ReadNow copy and it is in there (so, the new version was not auto-updated to my account).

I did finally look at the TOC on the new Kindle edition - much nicer, although missing this one story (and it's been well excised, as it was mentioned on several pages that would have been in the sample, in the older edition).

It's also in the EPUB that the Philadelphia library has (I'll return it in a moment).

Last edited by koland; 02-12-2013 at 02:15 PM.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote