View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 04:38 AM   #22
skio
skio knows the complete value of PI to the endskio knows the complete value of PI to the endskio knows the complete value of PI to the endskio knows the complete value of PI to the endskio knows the complete value of PI to the endskio knows the complete value of PI to the endskio knows the complete value of PI to the endskio knows the complete value of PI to the endskio knows the complete value of PI to the endskio knows the complete value of PI to the endskio knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Kindle app for PC,Nook app for PC,Kobo app for PC ready to be installe
Sigil forgot asking

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Very Very Common.
The last program installed has claimed to be the preferred 'Open With' Program.
Some programs like Sigil ASK if you want to do this.

So, fix it.
Find an EPUB file in Explorer: (on the Nenu) Tools: Folder Options: (File Type Tab: (find EPUB on the list):Click the Change button: Pick your poison
Hi,
Sigil did it to me without even asking,I've now all my miserable collection of
2 dozzens of ePub files under the form of Sigil ones.

The thing presents like a problem as I need them for tests(a huge amount of tests) and use having a black screen full of icons.On black there is not Sigil iicon and it's quite frustrating and confusing.
Hey peeps ,Sigil is just great toy ,consider imbelish it's Icon with a bit let's say red ...for happiness of the users like me,just a sugestion.

Last edited by skio; 01-31-2013 at 04:50 AM.
skio is offline   Reply With Quote