View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 07:54 AM   #30
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Squeeee! Today finally after forever Amazon has released their Cloud Player app for Roku and Samsung boxes! So I can finally listen to all these good Holiday tunes on my TV. I am ecstatic!
For a second I got very excited about this, because I just got a Roku on the BF deals, but then I remembered that my ipod classic with all my music (including Amazon mp3s) is plugged into the stereo next to the TV, so it doesn't make a difference to me. It's fun to have Pandora on the Roku, but when I tried out their canned Holiday channels, I discovered that I like my own collection of holiday music better. I just choose the genre "Holiday" on my ipod and set it to shuffle and I have a fantastic holiday channel!

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote