View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 12:27 AM   #25
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
never mind
Did you get the Roku during BF? I can't remember. After installing the Cloud Player app I uploaded about 45 Xmas Albums in an hour thanks to Amazon Match feature and was playing my tunes all during the night.

I love it! This is how an app should be done. Screen Savers shows what is playing and it's very user friendly. I was able to play by Genre something that can't be done on the Android app yet. It even has a shuffle feature.

Steaming music from my TV is awesome! I've been using Slacker Radio which I bought a Subscription for but it's so nice to be able to play what I want to hear for a change.

I was worried when it came out because the Amazon Instant Video app is register to hubby's account. I had no trouble registering the Amazon Cloud Player app to mine which has all our music. This is a wonderful Christmas present!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote