View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 01:44 PM   #17
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I'm not thrilled with this ever increasing push by websites to link their promos to Facebook and Twitter, and forgoing any mention on their own websites.
Facebook is awesome for promos and deals. It's just the way it is now. A way to keep a personal contact with the consumer. I don't even use Facebook the way it was first intended. I have my interests lists with all the author, publishers and store pages so I can keep up with the deals. It works well. It's like a big RSS feed but better.

Twitter is similar but I prefer Facebook which gives me more control and more words.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote