View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 11:11 AM   #42
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm a little curious about this idea of "cards". You mean you have a physical piece of card? What do you need it for? I've never borrowed an eBook from a library, but I always imagined that it was a purely online process.
This may differ from library to library. I have a physical card for going in, but I only need to know the number on the back to check out ebooks. You can check out library books "physically" with a driver's license too BUT you can't use the auto-checkout (self-checkout) with your driver's license. You have to have the card with the bar code on the back.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote