View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 11:09 AM   #41
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
Blossom: How does this work with Amazon's/publishers limit of how many times you can lend a certain book?
This works with Amazon's program so once a book you have listed is lent through Lendle.me, you cannot lend it again!

None of the Penguin books are lendable. Lendle.me is a good site; I've used it, but all it does is kind of serve as a giant list of people who have books that are lendable. The rules are exactly the same as the ones on Amazon because the lending is done through Amazon. You just get credits to be able to borrow from a group of stranger rather than trying to find a relative/friend who might want to borrow so that you can sort of share purchases.

The Lendle.me site is kind of slow, but other than that, I've enjoyed it. There are 3 lendable books that have never come available on lendle.me--so I'm still on the waiting list for them...
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote