View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 05:01 AM   #37
medard
Wizard
medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Electronic Paper
Oh I think that's normal.. Don't worry about this.

But you'll get other problems with an Ebook library. For example, I only have one free lending slot for the next four days. But I have 15 books reserved, of course.

I never know when I'll get my reserved books. If I get two books tonight, I can't download them both. I'd have to borrow one and skip the other one, which is extremely annoying if it's a book that you've been waiting for..
medard is offline   Reply With Quote