Thread: E-book prices
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 03:44 PM   #2
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
The price is a factor in my decision to purchase or not, but the availability of a good sized sample will count for more. This is for unknown to me authors......
If the work is by an author I know and like, then I _might_ buy sight unseen. I won't pay more for an ebook than for a paperback, and would expect the ebook to be cheaper to reflect the lower distribution cost. And I don't expect DRM pollution. I buy a lot from Baen, who entice me with free books, which results in me paying for the rest of a series.
Life is too short to waste on poor books!
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote