Thread: I have a dog!
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 08:40 PM   #29
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Congratulations, ScalyFreak. I'm a cat person and my husband's a dog person, so we started off with a cat and then nine years ago we got a black Lab puppy called Emma. She is the dearest dog and I love her to bits. (Shameless advertising: I have an album of photos of her on my user page.)

Apart from people, her favourite things are food, balls and water - but curiously she doesn't like to put her head under water to get a ball, so I was interested to hear that other Labs do that.

You have many years of unconditional love, a sweet nature and occasional bouts of naughtiness ahead of you - enjoy!
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote