Thread: I have a dog!
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 11:17 PM   #25
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Labs are the best dogs. It helps if you have a pool, so they can indulge in two of their favorite obsessions: fetching balls and swimming.
We actually got one of those kiddie pools for her to splash around in after seeing how much she loved that when we visited family. Afternoons here this time if year can get up to 110F, and even hotter in August, and she has lots of black fur...

I found combining chew toys with the kiddie pool makes for high entertainment. Lab puppies can dive and fetch things that are under water. I had no idea.

Last edited by ScalyFreak; 07-05-2012 at 11:19 PM.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote