Thread: I have a dog!
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 05:21 PM   #24
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
This one also wants someone to hold the other end of her knotted rope while she tugs at it, and she wants a lap to sleep on when she's tired. My husband says black labs grow to be quite big, so I'm a little worried about her lapdog habit. I'm hoping it's a part of the baby phase and that she'll outgrow it before she outweighs me...
That morphs into "someone to sit on the couch to lay her head on the lap thereof while she takes her nap."

Labs are the best dogs. It helps if you have a pool, so they can indulge in two of their favorite obsessions: fetching balls and swimming.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote