Thread: I have a dog!
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 12:00 PM   #22
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
We lost Shadow last December. The only really sad part of sharing time with a good dog is that they aren't here nearly long enough.
That's sad... I've only had my dog for a short while and I'd still be devastated if something happened to her. She's my puppy-girl, after all. (Still not a dog person! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I think if everyone had a dog the world would be a much nicer place
I don't know about that. There are some people that are so far beyond repair that giving them a dog probably would qualify as animal cruelty.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote