View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 12:05 PM   #13
friktion
Zealot
friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Sony 700, Kindle 3Wi-Fi, Skytex Primer 7", Kindle Fire
I do, probably because I have already an android tablet. But it does specify "Kindle Fire" when I run a search on "epub". And so far, Aldiko is the only app I found with an "x" instead of checkmark

It's right under the "Buy now with 1-click"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
I don't see a check mark or X. Do you have to have an Android device registered in order to see that on an app's product page, or am I misunderstanding? How can you tell if an app in the Amazon Appstore will work on a particular device? For example, here's the link to Mantano Reader. When I visit that page from my computer, I don't see specific devices mentioned.
friktion is offline   Reply With Quote