Thread: Forum Spy!
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 05:30 PM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Hya Arrghus. 'Form Spy' is my first port of call here in the morning. I let the five added posts kick in (takes five seconds) and then go to 'post over the past 24 hours) at the foot to check everything I may have missed overnight. Later visits during the day, I go to 'Today's Posts' and read through until I find where I left off on the earlier round. It's always clearly marked by the forum software. Works a treat. Never miss a single thing I might be interested in. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote