View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 10:46 AM   #17
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by katysax View Post
An Apple tablet that would be like an iphone or ipod touch but larger would be a very cool device, but for me it would not be acceptable as an ebook reader. I do find it easier to read on a tablet than a regular PC screen, but it still isn't good enough. I love my tablet PC, but anything I want to read with concentration over a period of time goes on my Kindle, even legal documents and software manuals.

I signed up for the DX the first minute that I saw it announced, and it is hard to wait for it.

Welcome to MobileRead, Katysax.

Have you voted in our poll? Click on the link...........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote