View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 02:41 PM   #258
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by frquixote View Post
Has anyone here actually received their code or gotten their library transferred from eReader.com yet?

I just called B&N to see if I could get someone to look int the reason why I still don't have my code and got a run around again. The customer service reps (three of them!) took my email address, but they had no explanation for why my code hasn't yet been sent after I opted into the transfer process on 11/19. The last one told me it would be about another week before the email with the code would be sent out.

Yet here I see several people who have received their codes for Fictionwise and had much larger libraries transferred already. So I guess I'm trying to figure out if it just a problem with eReader.com customers.

Thanks.
No, I still haven't gotten a code either; I got the original e-mail, opted in with the provided link, and I'm still waiting. I have only 30 or so books at FW, never used eReader.com.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote