View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 08:07 PM   #2
charleski
Wizard
charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewt View Post
CS5 purports "Enhanced Ebook Creation" and "Ipad/iBook support", whatever that means. It calls the export to be "Epub" in the menus, as opposed to "Digital Editions". The demo is released (I think today), so if I get bored, I spin it up.

-brewt
From what I saw on a video linked from John Nack's blog, the major change is that it will now break into chapters based on paragraph styles. I'm hoping this means it will also automatically break the book into separate flows, since this lack made CS4 a real pain to work with.
charleski is offline   Reply With Quote