View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 06:42 AM   #4
3d0g
I make fjords.
3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: kobo 1 (retired), kobo 2, iPad, G2, Galaxy Tab 7+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberman tM View Post
Maybe I'm stupid and blind (I rule out neither), but for the live of me I can't find any reference of someone booting from an external SD card on the Kobo Wifi.

There's plenty of talk about it at first glance, but most seems to relate only to the original Kobo.

If there already is an explanation somewhere, kindly point me towards it.
Press and hold the center of the d-pad while powering on.
3d0g is offline   Reply With Quote