View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 03:43 AM   #979
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melon Soda View Post
Good luck GM! Hang in there!
Thank you! My weight has certainly been odd this past couple of weeks with my shoulder injury. From just under 70kg to over 73kg, and now at 72kg this morning!

The good news is that a couple of sessions with the osteopath and a short course of valium from my GP (which , it turns out, is very effective for muscle spasms, apart from its anti-anxiety use) seems to have done the trick, and my shoulder is now even better than is was before it started hurting a couple of weeks ago.

And I now have a cunning plan to avoid snacking at the office charity tuck shop - I'm not bringing any cash with me in to work!

So I'm hopeful that I'll see another sub-70kg weight before the end of November. I'll post then and we'll see!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote