View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 11:27 PM   #978
Melon Soda
★ Enjoy Your Reads! ★
Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Desktop
Good luck GM! Hang in there!

The last few kgs are always the hardest to lose and maintain. I've gain a couple kg as well (I blame Nutella) and there goes my target of losing enough weight before Christmas before I pile it all back on. Oh well, a couple months more to achieve it, or I'll just need to work harder to lose all that weight next year LOL.
Melon Soda is offline   Reply With Quote