View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 07:24 AM   #3
sysco
sysco began at the beginning.

Device: cybook gen3 x 2
[QUOTE=itimpi;533183]The 0.5.x series of Calibre also needed python 2.6 so reverting to that Calibre release will not solve your problem.

What problem are you having using the 0.6.0 version? Some people have reported not having the libphonon.so.4 library in their linux distribution which is required by the 0.6.0 binary install of Calibre. Installing this package seems to have solved the problem for most people although those running 64-bit versions of linux seem to sometimes have issues about getting the 32-bit version installed.[/QUOTE

Use amd-64 bits and calibre 0.5,14 works well, and update for 0.6, the error...

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/tmp/init.py", line 43, in <module>
File "/home/kovid/work/calibre/src/calibre/gui2/__init__.py", line 16, in <module>
File "/home/kovid/work/calibre/src/calibre/ebooks/metadata/meta.py", line 11, in <module>
File "/home/kovid/work/calibre/src/calibre/customize/ui.py", line 11, in <module>
File "/home/kovid/work/calibre/src/calibre/customize/builtins.py", line 339, in <module>
File "/home/kovid/work/calibre/src/calibre/ebooks/pdf/output.py", line 18, in <module>
File "/home/kovid/work/calibre/src/calibre/ebooks/pdf/writer.py", line 22, in <module>
File "ExtensionLoader_PyQt4_QtWebKit.py", line 12, in <module>
ImportError: libphonon.so.4: no se puede abrir el fichero del objeto compartido: No existe el fichero o el directorio

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Installing /home/sysco/Desktop/bajados/libphonon4_4.2.0-2_i386.deb
dpkg: error al procesar /home/sysco/Desktop/bajados/libphonon4_4.2.0-2_i386.deb (--install):
la arquitectura del paquete (i386) no corresponde con la del sistema (amd64)
Se encontraron errores al procesar:

Can't put i386 lib on my amd-64,

No have backup of directory /opt/calibre
sysco is offline   Reply With Quote