View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 08:35 AM   #8
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbagsh55 View Post
Hi Aku,
I'm based in Japan so can confirm that while the Sony can support Japanese in PDF format, you will not have any luck finding any (legal) source of Japanese books for it with the exception of out-of-copyright works that you can download for free.

Good to know That I am not the only Sony 505 owner in Japan. I have used PDF format as well on the reader but not vertically.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote