View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:03 PM   #19
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Too bad there goes another great product off the market. I was a big fan of ivona voice one of the more natural voices on the market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ti-Ron View Post
I a noob when talking about TTS ... TTS users, are you using it to hear the story like bed time story for adult? I'm confuse!

Please, teach me!
I read a lot but am very busy. So reading in combination TTS is a great way to read a book. Since I read faster than the TTS in prefer reading but if I'm driving, working out, or doing some task that requires me vision I use TTS. Then when I'm able to read I pickup where the TTS left off. For this reason I prefer TTS to audio books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
. The built in TTS included with Ice Cream Sandwich and above is much more natural and I've not felt the need to load a third party TTS, but I'm still a fan of Ivona.
Hm I don't know the TTS on my note is pretty bad. I still prefer Ivona and even SVox over Google... Don't get me started on Samsung's.

Last edited by =X=; 01-26-2013 at 02:52 AM.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote