View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:43 PM   #4
IcecreamLtDan
Groupie
IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite, Kobo wireless, Kobo Glo
Changing the font weights does indeed change the pictures as well. Obviously, I cannot tell by looking at the pictures that Butcher has posted, but I can say for a certainty that even at it's default font settings, the Kobo Glo does not look like that. The only thing I have to compare it to is my Jetbook Lite and my Kobo wireless, and it's contrast is much better than either of those. Depending on where you're at, I don't know if you're in Germany or not or if that's just the website you're seeing this at, you should be able to find one to look at for yourself and judge.
IcecreamLtDan is offline   Reply With Quote