View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 02:26 PM   #1
nathansuchy
Enthusiast
nathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameternathansuchy can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Keyboard Wifi
Kindlet: Opera Mini / Opera Mobile Port To Kindle,

Dear MobileRead Users,

I am writing a port of Opera Mini / Opera Mobile to the Kindle 3 and would like to let you know this. My development process is listed below,
  • Contact Opera Software and ask permission
  • Create Beta Version
  • Work Out The Bugs
  • Release Production Version

For now I am only writing this for my Kindle 3 (I might have to lock the source code per Opera Software's request) but if I am able to I will port it to newer/older devices.
nathansuchy is offline   Reply With Quote