View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 01:58 PM   #8
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
I have a Nook Glow and I bought a Paperwhite which I returned the next day. The Paperwhite had some screen issues, large shadows which were much more pronounced that the shadow effect from the Nook. The main reason I returned it however, since I felt I could return the Kindle for another with a better screen, was looking at the two, the Nook and the good part of the Kindle screen at night with the lights off. I could not see a reason that would justify the extra expense of adding another e-reader.

The marketing makes it out to be a whole new reading experience but from my point of view, very similar reading experience and I like the option of having page turning buttons.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote