View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 06:47 PM   #10
heySkippy
Groupie
heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Apple has positioned themselves very well for long term success. Investing in an entire ecosystem as they have gives their users plenty of reasons to stay with the mothership when it's time to upgrade. Why would I buy a Windows tablet when I already have tons of apps, books, and music that work perfectly well with all my Apple devices?
heySkippy is offline   Reply With Quote