Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 07:42 PM   #13
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i promise to use every avatar submitted for at least one day (Natch obviously will be first !), and possibly longer, depending on my mood.
Oh, ho! You do not know what you have just committed to, ZP. But we'll hold you to it. This could be phun, indeed! But I assure you that I will, as always, try to remain civil.....for awhile anyway.

The atmosphere here at MR tends a bit towards scifi (and more lately farce, but that'll be the subject of a different avatar). The Trekkies won't be too surprised that the first image I had when I saw the name zelda_pinwheel was of Shahna, played by Angelique Pettyjohn, in the episode on Triskelia, a distant planet with three suns. Note the pinwheel shaped emblem in the background of the first image. There you go, a perfectly suitable candidate for an avatar. Alternatively, the second image could do nicely, too. Mind you, I'm not saying which character applies to you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	STGameTrisk.jpg
Views:	1201
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	12299   Click image for larger version

Name:	Triskelion10.jpg
Views:	2046
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	12300  
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote