View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 12:29 PM   #80
GlennD
Wizard
GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlennD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS350, iPhone, iPad
I'm happy to say I've finally found a reader that I like for the iphone. On a 3G at least it's quite a bit faster than any of the other options that I've tried. Great job, Micah (and co.).

If I had one request it would be to be able to sort by series and see the series number in the Library. I often bring a whole series over to my reader at once and often forget which book is 'next'.
GlennD is offline   Reply With Quote