View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 12:07 PM   #55
clintbradford
Older ... slower ...
clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo, Kindles 2/3/Keyboard/Fire/Fire HD, HDX.
Please go to Zagg's site for their video on installation ...

http://www.zagg.com/support/installvideo.php#General

In my opinion, the time taken to properly install an Invisible Shield is well worth it. But it is NOT a "remove from the mailing envelope and lay on your Kobo and VIOLA! - you're done!" installation.

>> ... My only concern is that it involves a lot of liquid to apply, the demo was on an ipad where you could just shoot the water off the side ...

Watch the videos. You slowly and methodically apply liquid and absorb it with a towel as you install.

The Invisible Shield is a proven, mature product. As I have stated all over, I use them on my GPS, cameras, phones, PDAs, and both my wife's Kindle2 and my Kobo eReaders.

Clint
clintbradford is offline   Reply With Quote