Thread: php format
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 06:34 PM   #8
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherCat View Post
Hi BR

Not sure if this was understood or not (as it isn't exactly clear from the OP's and my posts) so mentioning it just in case, but the file attachment.php that is downloaded is in fact the epub itself not the "blahblah.php" one. Just renaming it to an epub is all that is required.

However, the matter you raise may be the root of a glitch and is one I had not thought of.

John
@AnotherCat, wasn't intending to dispute prior posts. Only wanted to point out that if you use download managers/accelerators, then some sites thwart them by delivering a small chunk of php code (typically < 2k).

I think I can recall getting them here when downloading some of MiniMouse's blank covers - had to get them one at a time

I just remembered that the 'blahblah.php' is quite often (always ?) 'download.php'.

I use external download managers because large downloads - eg iso's from MS - can take a long time, I also like to have the freedom to restart my browser at any time.

I'll tweak my prior post

Cheers BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote