View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 02:03 PM   #2
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake person View Post
Easy question for you. I have mostly Mobepocket books on my Bebook. Works fine. I downloaded an Adobe PDF book and the font is teeny tiny. Even on the largest setting it's just readable. I don't want to mess up my Mobepocket books, but would love to read the PDF one without a magnifiying glass. Any suggestions.

Lake
If its a DRM-free pdf file *and* its not an image-only pdf file, there are several easy ways to convert it to mobi format. The simplest, and apparently best, is to go to mobipocket.com and download mobi creator and install it as a professional install. This will let you import pdf and export mobi. (It also leaves behind a very clean HTML version.)
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote