View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 02:37 PM   #17
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
I agree. It would be nice to have an option to not show any of the archived items in the main window. Even a check box to hide and un-hide them would work. It does free up space but still leaves your library cluttered with items.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Hmmm seems less useful than I thought... I thought it'd disappear to get less clutter, and then go to cloud or something to re-download and/or have an archived folder...
This is not very obvious, but at the bottom of the book list in the library see if there is a wrench icon at right hand side. Under that there is an option to show "all books" or "On e-reader". Selecting "on e-reader" will hide the archived books (at least that's what was in the beta, so I'm assuming they kept it that way in the release).
robko is offline   Reply With Quote