View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 03:16 PM   #695
Kretzer
out of depth
Kretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: iPad2, iPhone 5, Kindle3 3G
A usable iPhone app sooner would be great - I support b).
But I do hope, Kris, you get some rest in between!

There are some minor wishes for the iPad version, although it's very close to perfect for me:
The sharing feature is great, I haven't seen that anywhere else. But when you think of emailing a book, it would be good to know the file size. Maybe ist's not hard to show the size in the metadata?

And I would love to be able to adjust the top margin, too. With the icons active, it just looks too crowded for my liking. There should be some whitespace, I think, but that's a matter of personal taste, of course.
(I do love the design of the icons, by the way).

Individual shelves would have been my greatest wish - I was pleased to learn that they are already on the roadmap.

Thanks again!
And I would feel honoured to take part in the iPhone app testing - please consider that.

Last edited by Kretzer; 02-03-2013 at 08:38 PM.