View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 10:48 AM   #279
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by MizSuz View Post
I'll go back and have a look at the code of the ones I've marked for more formatting to make sure the java is before the body tag. Thanks for that! This PI might work, that's good news!

I'm not even sure what the difference between Sigil and REGEX Sigil is. I can pick up tags fairly quickly, and although I generally don't memorize stuff if I can find a cheat sheet I can often muddle my way through. Would the learning curve be significant and would I need more than an old Thinkpad with a 1.6ghz processor and 1.24gig of RAM (winxp sp3)?

I may try this PI anyway, but if I'm going to end up installing and learning Sigil I may hold off on the PI.

Decisions, decisions.
There is no REGEX Sigil. One of the search engines inside is (pcre)REGEX

XP SP3 is not an issue. 1.24G RAM is only an issue if you leave lots of other stuff open
1.6 GHz just means slower (you really will like Sigil 6's speed improvements)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote