View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 01:11 PM   #19
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Here's my promotional offer

This year, I am throwing my hat into Rita’s ring in this way: For the entire month of March, I invite anyone who thinks they know ten people who would like my books, to send me their email addresses to be included in the mailing list for my e-newsletter, sent out every month or so. (Please ask for their permission, if you’re not sure they want their emails disseminated. Recipients can opt-out of future newsletters if desired.)

For every ten new emails sent to me, you can choose any ebook in my catalog (specify book and format, of course) and you’ll get it for free.

Send your list and book selection to rbea@rightbrane.com.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote