View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 09:46 AM   #51
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Oy. My comment was tongue in cheek. No baiting. A joke.

Lighten up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
No, I knew it was tongue in cheek, but I thought better of going down that path.
Ditto. It is not hard to picture the joke turning into another full fledged conversation. We've been there, done that, and got the t-shirt.

- - - - - -

Just 4 more nominations needed so we can get to voting.

Step right up ladies and gentlemen, you get 3 shots. Come one, come all to the Greatest Book Club on Earth!

Right off the bat I see that Sun Surfer and GA Russell have two more opportunities.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote