View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 03:38 PM   #71
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDP View Post
Great ideas. Too bad hand-written signatures don't meet either of these requirements.
Yes, I have two overdue accounts on my credit report for communications services (Verizon and Cox Cable) in Virginia Beach.

Funny thing is that I have NEVER lived in Virginia Beach, and have only been there once in my life; and that was 11 years ago.

Hmmmm, wonder who's been signing my name? Unique and non-reputable signatures would eliminate these kind of problems
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote