View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 11:30 AM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Thanks Sianon and Dreams. We're a tiny team -- one on admin, one on design and technical, three on editorial -- so we we tend to have a kinda small-town approach to our authors and readers. Glad you had a good expeience, Sianon. Sorry about the site hiccup, by the way, we're just in the throes of upgrading all the merchant software, re-desgining, etc, etc, and everything will be ticking like clockwork again very soon. Cheers. Neil

PS: And Liza sends her best regards and thanks for the kind review, Sianon. We're just putting the finishing touches to another by her right now, *The Tor* (brilliantly handled by my associate editor, Hugh McCracken, but I read the ms anyway because I love Liza's work). I think it should be released in late March or early April. N

Last edited by neilmarr; 01-13-2010 at 11:34 AM.
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote