View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 05:38 AM   #4
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
JoeC, Direct Ebooks,

Many thanks for the responses.

Your comments add to my suspicion is that Voice Recognition doesn't simplify/add to the writing experience unless you have a disability of some kind or are lucky enough to write perfectly first time. If, as you both indicate, you then add in that the quality of the recognition isn't high enough for a wide ranging vocabulary it sounds like it is not really worth it. (However, if all you want to say are digits, letters and up/down, I guess it is better).

I'd be very interested in anyone else's experience, but it sounds like it is not including on the shopping list. At least not yet.

Or is there anyone else out there who is a fan of the technology?
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote