View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 04:02 AM   #15498
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Just finishing a collection of Robert Frost's poems. He's one of my favorite poets, and I try to re-read his best works at least once a year.

EDIT: A blatant troll to ask people to vote in the poll I put up in the Lounge. I'd like to have at least 100 people voting to make the numbers mean something. No need to post, only vote which hand is your dominant. Left-handed or right handed. Thanks.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote