View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 08:38 AM   #43
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarafina View Post
But Himself, sneak that he is, had been sorta planning this the whole time. He figured if he just gave me the Note I would refuse it out of hand as a frankenfone, so he got me the s3 with an upgrade option. Back we went to make the trade. So now we have his and hers Note 2s. which is sorta revolting too now that I think about it. Too cute by far.
No, having his and hers Note 2s is noble, practical, and cuts down on spousal thievery and the divorce rate.

Revoltingly cute would be getting cases like those below...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	il_fullxfull.378904740_j7qu.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	173.1 KB
ID:	98968  
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote