View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 11:14 AM   #14
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
I love the Glo and voted as such. There are two bugs that I would really like to see fixed however. The first is the widows/orphan thing that can leave blank lines at the bottom of the screen. I work around this by converting the book in Calibre with widows and orphans set to zero, but would rather not have to do so. The second bug is the sleepcover wake - when using the sleepcover the Glo goes to sleep again if you don't touch the screen within 30 seconds or so. Other than these two issues, it has performed flawlessly.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote