View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 12:17 PM   #12
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksaber35 View Post
Well it depends what type of files your mainly going to be accessing on extermal storage.
A nexus 7 with a OTG cable + NEXUS MEDIA IMPORTER app -TOTAL price around $3 is great and at less than half the price of the other high spec tablets, its a real bargain.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=189464
A Nexus 7 is a mite small; I saw another 7" tablet at the store and I'd really prefer something closer to the size of an iPad. It'd be dwarfed by the bluetooth keyboard.

As for the files, I'm going to be writing in .txt because that's what I always do. Write in windows-style .txt files, then move them to the desktop PC at home where I compile them into Smashwords or Amazon-ready documents. The only things I'm likely to put in system storage are wallpapers and ebooks.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote