View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 07:25 AM   #41
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowl View Post
The crucial difference between your examples and something like the Galaxy Note is the width of the device and that is the true limiting factor on how large a device is comfortable for people to use and unless somebody has particularly large hands then current devices like the gsiii or the note are about the limit as far as how big they can go before they would be too uncomfortable to hold as normal phone.
I have very small hands for my height (shoe size 40 or US 7) and both my 5' Streak as well as a friend's Galaxy Note are perfectly manageable. Dialing with one hand, typing with both thumbs in portrait, everything else works best by holding the phone in my left hand and controlling it with the right hand. All is very natural and easy. These phones never feel to big once you have got the hang of it, and you will never want to go back to a smaller one.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote