Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 04:26 AM   #704
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
oh, listen, marc and madame b, between the two of you you have captured my very essence (several times over). i'm touched, flattered, and so pleased i may actually wake up all the way and jump up and down clapping my hands with delight and giggling (or something). i'm almost afraid to post this right now, because you both seem to be in the grips of inspiration and i wouldn't want to interrupt the creative flow...

i just wanted to let you know that even from the depths of my sleepy, somewhat chilled, forced consciousness, i'm appreciating (and just wait until i achieve full lucidity. that will take a while though. in fact it might not happen today at all).

anyway, don't mind me, carry on both of you !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote