View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 07:49 PM   #3
BenBanned
Groupie
BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paper
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
And go easy on the Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters.
I'm on my third.
Just started re-reading this the other day. I keep getting this horrible feeling like Im missing a third of the satire.
Anyways I found my self overly amused at all the philosophy involved with the sperm whale falling from the sky.
And for some reason Marvin is becoming my favorite character where as last time I just found him annoying.

Hello Ground!

Last edited by BenBanned; 01-20-2011 at 08:00 PM.
BenBanned is offline   Reply With Quote